Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 22, 2009

FrIeNdS...

I was able to see lots of friends that I have missed!1
Here are just a few of my dear friends I was able
to get together with!
I love you all and miss you!!



Me and Suzie Lundell

Allison and I and Gracie who declined a photo


Jackie-O


Part of the gang at Cafe Rio!
and their beautiful babies!!



Me with all the Lundell kids!
I could not believe how much they've grown!





1 comment:

The Dickinson's said...

Cami I'm so glad you put that pic of me and you on your blog!! It was so good to see you. I need to see you again soon..hopefully over christmas. I love and miss you so much!! Hope your doing good! You will always be my best friend! Take care and call me soon!