Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 16, 2008


Happy Father's Day!
I just wanted to take a moment to express to my Dad how much I love him. I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful Dad. My dad has always been there for me. My dad is kind and considerate, sensitive and always let's me know he is proud of me! He is a great example to me and one of my heros! Some of my favorite memories with my dad are:


  1. Monday afternoon icecream cones from Mcdonald's followed by a trip to the Rec center for a night of swimming.

  2. Macaroni and hot dogs for dinner! (you did your best Dad!)

  3. Road trips where Dad supplied plenty of marker's and pictures to color. Just don't make him stop the van!!

  4. Feeding the ducks at the park on Sunday afternoons.

  5. Visiting Dad's work while he played basketball with his friends. Then getting popcorn.

  6. Camping at Leeman Caves! (don't forget I won the burping contest!)

  7. Cafe Rio lunches!!!

  8. Watching late night Meteor Showers!

I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful Dad in my life! I will always be Daddy's little girl!!

No comments: