Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday Family Bike Ride






Since Nick and I have gotten new bikes, we decided to take them for a Sunday spin. We did not want to leave our little princess Abbey home alone. However, the basket Nick bought for her to ride in on the front of my bike, just would not sustain all seven pounds of her. So Nick being the creative man he is came up with another solution. We bungee corded a laundry basket to the back of the bike stuck some towels in it. Custom car seat!! Luckily Abbey didn't try and jump out, and I didn't tip over! Overall it was a fun family event!!

4 comments:

The Crookstons said...

That looks like a fun Sunday afternoon. I want to get a bike so me and Aaron can go for rides together.

Meags said...

this makes me want to live on the beach and have a cute little beach bike!!!! nick's bike is pretty sweet too! i hope you all had a fun ride!

Chad said...

Shut up! Does Nick really ride that bike?!!

emily+brett said...

CAMI!! I love your little pics of Abby. She is so addorable and I love the home made bike basket for her! I miss you so much and wish we could talk more! I'm sad we couldn't meet up while we were in Cali. Love you!