Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hooray! I'm A Beach Girl!



So, I didn't know if you already knew this but, I have the best Husband in the World!! Nick called me today to tell me he had a suprise for me tonight. That it would be here after I was done with yoga! I was so excited! I could only imagine what my wonderful man had in store for me! When I got home Nick had a beautiful black beach cruiser waiting for me! I had been wanting a bike ever since we moved by the beach. I was so excited to finally have one! I am truly lucky to have such a wonderful husband who is always thinking of me! Can you believe what a lucky girl I am??

I love you Nick!!

4 comments:

Erinn said...

Welcome to the blog world!

Nicole and Abe said...

Cami- First of all, I am SO happy that you have a blog....kind of disappointed that I had to find out about it from facebook and not you, but happy :) Secondly, I love your bike. It is absolutely adorable. I can't believe that you guys live in Cayucos now...and right across the beach. So fun. I miss you!

The Crookstons said...

I am so glad that you have jumped on the bandwagon. I wish that I could live right across from the beach. Miss you tons.
Emily

Unknown said...

Hey Cami! It's Dari, I found your blog link on Facebook! You guys are so cute. I love your bike, I have a beach cruiser as well and love riding it every summer!!!