Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I lOvE yoU GraNnY!

This is a picture of some of my family that met in Kentucky


A couple of weeks ago I got a horrible phone call that my Granny had a massive stroke after a routine operation and was not going to make it. It is one of those unexpected calls that seem to hit you right in the stomach. My granny lived in Morgantown Kentucky. She was the best granny that anyone could ever ask for! because she lived so far away, I had not seen her in almost fours years! I was able to go back to Kentucky for her services. Although it was such an unexpected and sad time, it was great to be gathered with family I have not seen since I was a little kid. All my cousins were there and we were able to talk about granny and what she meant to us, as well as all our sweet memories at her house together. I love my Granny so much and I know she loves me. I know that even though she is not on this Earth anymore, that I will see her again and that she is happy and free of all her pain now! I love you GRANNY! I will miss you!


7 comments:

The Crookstons said...

I am sad to hear about your grandma. Glad that you got ot back there though.

Heather said...

I'm sorry about your grandma. BUT I am so excited that you have a blog!! I didn't even know!! I miss you like crazy! Congratulations on graduating from nursing school! What are you doing now?!? How's Nick? You'd better update all of the time so that I can know everything that you are up to! Oh my gosh I miss you! Can you believe I'm going to have a baby? Me neith. I can't wait though, excpt for this gut that's getting started. jk. I love you and I can't wait to hear from you. Hopefully you visit here soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma. Isn't it nice to know the Plan? It gives us such comfort to know when loved ones die, they are in a much better place and pain free! I have been thinking about you Cam! I miss you and hope you and Nick are doing good! Love ya.

emily+brett said...

We love you! Jennifer told me about her passing last week. Your mom saw Jenn at my parents house and stopped and gave her a huge hug. Jenn was supprized at how long she hugged her and then your mom looked at her and told her the news. She said she just needed a hug. Tell your mom if she ever needs a hug the Skousen house is always a good place to come looking. Love ya!

Kelly said...

I am so sorry about your Granny. I know that it was a shock to hear that she had pasted. I also know how much your Mom is struggling with this. It's so wonderful to have the gospel and to know that we will see those that we loved and have passed on again. I love you and hope that you, Nick and your cute puppy are doing great! Miss you!

tiffany knox said...

I feel the same way. it was fun to see you cami! thanks for sharing your mommy with me. I really have needed help lately. I am feeling a little bit better now. How are you doing?

The Dickinson's said...

Cami I'm so sorry to hear about your granny. I hope your doing ok. I'm glad you were able to be with all your family during that hard time. Grandma's are the best. I'm so grateful for them and so grateful that we have the knowledge that we will see them again. I miss you so much! If you need anything let me know. Love ya