Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas!!

Our Beautiful Christmas Tree! Real of Course!
Nick found his Dad's vintage jacket, while I sported Nick's letterman. We look like we could fit in at highschool. Right?


These are a few pictures from our Christmas!! We had a low key Christmas and spent it here in California! I had to work Christmas day So Nick and I spent Christmas eve with the three of us (me, Nick, and Abbey) opening gifts, eating pizza, watching movies, and reading Christmas stories! It was fun spending a Christmas with just our little family. On Christmas Day we headed to Santa Maria to eat dinner with Nick's family! It was wonderful to all be together again and celebrate the birth of our Savior together! It was truly a wonderful Christmas, eventhough I didn't get to go home this year! I missed and thought of all of you back in Utah!


6 comments:

The Crookstons said...

Looks like a fun Christmas in Claifornia. I wish that you could have come home for Christmas so I could see you, but there is always next time.

Anonymous said...

Yay! An update! Good job! We are so jealous of your California weather right now!

The Dickinson's said...

I love your Christmas tree Camo! Your such a wonderful decorator. I hope you guys had a wonderful christmas. I miss you..I wish you could have come to visit! Hope your doing good. That doggy is so cute, i love her christmas hat. Me and Brandon really want a doggy..We decided we will get one when we move for medical school, i will really need a little friend when brandon is gone. Love ya!!

emily+brett said...

Yea for a new post! I love you fun Christmas tree and LOVE abbey's santa hat. She is so lucky to be a part of your family. We really miss you guys and want you to come visit soon. You have to at least come see my boy when he comes!

B&C said...

im totally digging the hat on the dog haha thats great! too bad you guys couldnt be here for christmas!

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Cami! Long time no talk girl. I didn't even know you were a nurse, that is awesome. I know I was hoping that I would get to see you at Christmas. I am glad you are doing so good. Love ya.