Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, August 11, 2008



The Olympics!! Who needs to say more! Every two years we are blessed with the opportunity for the world to unify for just a little while to celebrate the Olympics! I absolutley love watching the Olympics. I have been eating, drinking, and breathing Olympics. Too bad there is that thing called work... But I Hope you all take the time to enjoy watching some of these amazing athletes! I also made this post because my camera is still broken and I hate watching my blog sit and wasting away! GO TEAM AMERICA!!!

4 comments:

emily+brett said...

I love, love, love the Olympics! I'm so glad you have been faithfully watching too. The Sunday relay was UNREAL, women's volleyball is always a favorite and the US men's gymnastic team totally got robbed last night. Their high bar was amazzzzing and they didn't even hit a 16.0!!! Stupid! But what do I know :) I'm extremly excited for track and field to start! That a favorite too.

Love Ya!

Unknown said...

Cami my love! I miss you so much! Hope that your summer is so much fun! Did you find out what you got on your test? I wish we could go to lunch this week I could really use some cami time:) I just want you to know that I love you lots! And am so thankful for our friendship. I will always consider you as one of my best friends, and It really feels like I saw you yesterday:)! And I am so thankful for all our good times! I just have to laugh at all the crazy things we did. Their will still be more good times ahead:) I love you and hope your day is great! And by the way we love the olympics too!

Shannon said...

Yes, we have been loving this too!

Linda Campbell said...

Does Abbey love the Olympics also?
Brett has gone into Olympic depression-but on the bright side, maybe we will all get more sleep now! I love you, have a great day!
Mommy!