Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We're Back!


So it seems that our digital camera, didnt take to well to the sand. We have been camera less for the last couple weeks in attempts to fix ours. We enjoyed some beautiful weather over the weekend, and a new married activity Nick and I both agree on. Living by the beach, we would hardly be considered locals without surfboards. Nick and I recently each bought surfboards and wet suits, and have finally come to an agreement on an activity we both enjoy. I will post pictures very soon of our surfing adventures! We also enjoyed an evening out to Morro Bay, with our beloved Abbey Lynn. (Yes typically every Friday we do take our dog with us out on our dates. We have come to know all the patio, dog-friendly restaraunts on the central coast. We realize how pathetic that sounds, and also that it is probably time to have a kid.)

5 comments:

The Crookstons said...

Hey cami, I wish that i could live by the beach!! Surfing!?! I have always wanted to try it but have never gotten up the nerve, the sharks always scare me too much in my mind. I think it is about time that you have a child as well.

Kelly said...

I am so glad that you are enjoying married life! I thinks it's cute that you love your dog so much (you may enjoy children even more :)) Let me know what you email address is so I can add you to our blog.

emily+brett said...

CAMI- You know I don't think you are crazy for toting your little Abby around cause I would be doing the same thing!

Nick & Cami said...

It looks like I wrote this post... But Nick totally wrote it posing as me! I guess he thinks it would be lame if he actually did the blogging, even though I know he longs to do it! You all know I wouldn't put this hideous picture of me looking humongeous on the internet! I had literally just eaten an entire basket of fries! (and some of Nicks too!) OOps!

Karen and Mike said...

Cami! I found you on Emilys blog. Congrats on graduating nursing school. I am so proud of you. I am glad to see that you and Nick are having so much fun in Cali!