Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Bye Bye Jetta!!





Nick and I have been thinking about getting a new car lately. We had been looking on the internet and decided what different models we liked! Well one afternoon we decided to go for a little test drive! We actually came back with the car!! We traded in the Jetta :( for our new car!! A Scion xB in Charcoal grey with 39,000 miles! We absolutley love it! Not only is it perfect for our little family now... but will be perfect for our family in the future! Oh and don't worry! We got the ugly black racing stripes removed :)

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute car! Glad that you found something you love!

Linda Campbell said...

I love it!It's so you. It's even cuter than I thought it would be!

georgeandmarie said...

So cute!! New cars are so fun!! I am hoping to get one soon to better fit my kids and all their stuff!! When do you guys think you'll be in Utah next! Miss you lots!!

emily+brett said...

We LOVE our Scion! It is sooo roomy and it has such a unique look to it. Fun:)

Brandon & Andrea Smith said...

Sweet ride! Love it. Miss you!

The Dickinson's said...

Lovin the ride! Congrats its always so fun to get a new car. Wish I was there to go cruisin by the beach with you!

Turley Family said...

CAMI! i was so excited when i click on what i thought was your blog from marie's blog! by the way this is annie from ae! It's been so long! How are you cute girl! I moved down to az with my hubby, now have two baby girls! wow how the things have changed. you and nick are so cute, i love the ae love story! glad to see everything is going good for you!!! my blog is annemarieturley.blogspot.com