Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WoW!!! I'm Speechless!

Sure this guy looks like a true gentleman.. perhaps dreamy? Perhaps every girls dream... However I believe we were all very deceived! Should I really care this much about a TV show? No. But unfortunatley after wasting three hours of my night glued to the TV, I was extremley disappointed to find out that this dreamy man ended up being a fraud. I could not honestly believe what he did to poor poor Melissa, and that Molly... would consider taking him back! I was floored. (Not quite as much as my mother though... who called me crying :) However, whether this show was real or just made up, it made me appreciate what a wonderful, honest, trustworthy and hot hot husband I have! He is the dreamiest of all! Anyways...Jason, Molly I hope you two are miserable together!! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

ha ha you are so funny!!! I loved Melissa too, but at least he told the truth and didn't drag Melissa along. You can't force yourself to be in love with someone. But I felt so bad for Melissa and if I were Molly I would be very careful!!

georgeandmarie said...

YEAH!!!! I have called and left messages and thought I was never going to be able to get a hold of you!! Its my bday today and you just made it the best!!! I think about you guys all the time!! Miss you like crazy!! We need to catch up email me at mariefreedom@gmail.com so we can connect!!! Glad you guys are doing well!!! LOVE YOU!!

Kelly said...

Funny! I really don't like this show. I am now officially boycotting it and will never waste my time watching this silly show. I kind of hoped that tonight on part 2, that he would have changed his mind again and asked Jillian to give him a chance. It could've happened. Just wishfully hoping. Thanks for the rant..I agree!

Linda Campbell said...

I don't not cry, well maybe a little for Melissa -I felt so sorry for her! sorry I got you hooked while I was there-glad Nick enjoyed the show so much! ha!

Meags said...

hahaha! i was a bit surprised too! jason is a retard ... to say the least! melissa was my favorite from the very beginning!

so ... how are you!?! jord and i were talking about you and nick yesterday, wondering if you all live anywhere close to USC?? we could possibly be there in a year .... ???

Meags said...

hahaha! i was a bit surprised too! jason is a retard ... to say the least! melissa was my favorite from the very beginning!

so ... how are you!?! jord and i were talking about you and nick yesterday, wondering if you all live anywhere close to USC?? we could possibly be there in a year .... ???

Linda Campbell said...

Here's a thought-what if he found out that Melissa had been in Playboy-and he was such a gentleman that he didn't want to say that on tv and embarress her even more-but he didn't want a "bunny" for a stepmom for his son-something to think about. Was he good as we thought or evil? Now we don't know again.